Saturday 28 May 2016

Long Distance Love Quotes For Him


  • “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
  • “Distance is to love like wind is to fire…it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!”
  • “ Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.”
  • “ Our lives were now worlds apart, separated by time, circumstance, and the unbridgeable chasm of money.”
  • Together forever, never apart. Sometimes in distance, but never in heart.
  • This is falling in love in the cruelest way. This is falling for you when you’re worlds away.
  • And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
  • The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.
  • As long as you’re in my heart and I am in yours, there is no distance great enough that our love can’t travel.
  • As long as you’re in my heart and I am in yours, there is no distance great enough that our love can’t travel.
  • I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you.
  • We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.

Long Distance Love Quotes For Him With Images









No comments:

Post a Comment